• 檢舉文章

• Line分享

• FB分享

文章11

活動0

發表日期2001年9月29日

1.歐華酒店一桌能坐十二個人

2.老爺酒店的裝潢很舊

3.問: 台灣飯店是否都有像小冊子的東西 介紹他們banquet的package?
答: 當然有!! 台灣並不是第三世界!!
檢舉此篇回覆
Lv1 Doreen

文章107

活動0

發表日期2001年9月30日

I asked te question is because I ask tem before tey said there is no documentation for wedding package. I didn't mean to say that Taiwan is 第三世界. However, They don't have burchure is what I know for some hotel for now.

I read the information online about 歐華酒店 all of tem said that they only have 10 people table for Chinese Banquet.
On the oter hand, I read the webpage about 老爺酒店 and it seem OK. So I want to ask some one in Taiwan who has experience with these two hotels.

Thank you for answering my question, if there is any body konws more, please let me know. Thanks a lot.
檢舉此篇回覆

文章215

活動0

發表日期2001年9月30日

Dear Doreen,

Did you have any wedding magazine? You may find lots of information about places of feast from wedding magazines. 雜誌裡有列出起桌價, 最低桌數及服務項目, 有的還會有菜色,場地介紹, 你可以先看看, 有覺得合適的再去看場地, 談細節...
如果不想買雜誌的話, 帶紙筆去書店翻翻抄一抄就好囉!
檢舉此篇回覆

文章11

活動0

發表日期2001年9月30日

Dear Doreen,

First, I will have my wedding banquet in Riviera Taipei (歐華酒店) next month, and that is how I know about their Chinese Style wedding banquet which provides 12 persons per table.

Second, my opinion on 老爺酒店 is based on my experiences of attending friends' wedding banquets there.

Third, 歐華酒店 and 老爺酒店they do both have printed information about their banquet packages, wedding or non-wedding. And so do almost ALL of the hotels in Taiwan.

Yours sincerely,

Zoe Wang
檢舉此篇回覆

文章118

活動0

發表日期2001年9月30日

只要是大型的HOTEL PLAZA都會有基本資料給我們的﹐我覺得歐華很不錯﹐而且根據我的SURVEY﹐一般的飯店人數都是12人﹐只有國聯飯店是10人一桌
檢舉此篇回覆

文章247

活動0

發表日期2001年10月2日

hotels which i have contacted i.e. Agora, Western, Fareast Plaza ...etc. do provodie the wedding banquet booklets for customers

so i think you should be able to ask for such booklets if the hotel is 4- star and above.
檢舉此篇回覆

文章47

活動0

發表日期2001年10月2日

嗯...我去老爺酒店吃過喜酒,
說實話,我自己一點也不會想在那裡辦說......
1.我們那桌的桌布竟然有香菸燙過的疤痕......
2.裝潢很老舊,連布置也舊舊的,包括桌巾跟椅套......
3.我跟我男友都覺得菜真的不怎麼好吃,有一道還冷冷的,傷腦筋......
基於以上三點理由,我不建議在老爺,如果要,請妳特別注意叮嚀喔......
檢舉此篇回覆
Lv1 Doreen

文章107

活動0

發表日期2001年10月3日

Hello! Thank you all for providing such useful information.

First I want to say sooy to all because my Chinese system is kind of complicate, so for now I use my poor english to post this thank you note.

I want to thank you all for porvide such useful information about Hotel wedding banquet package. You guys know that I am not in Taiwan. So my information source is from web, when I want to request something, I use email and phone call, which sometimes was trustless... so I sometime got answer is there is no burchure, there is no information about what I am interested in...etc.. So there may be some package burchure but I don't know...

For now, because of some reason, I still not sure my wedding will hold in Taiwan or US, or both (if my fiance agrees.....cccc....). You guys knows that US is kind in emergncy these days and we are not sure that my fiance can go back or not. And my mother and father also have problem with go back to Taiwan.

But you know, if we want to hold our wedding in Taiwan, we must act fast because my wedding day is in May, which is very hot. So we are in delima.

Thank you all and wish I could see you guys after I come back to Taiwan.

PS. Zoe, do you got my mail???

Doreen
檢舉此篇回覆

文章11

活動0

發表日期2001年10月3日

Dear Doreen,

I did not receive your email.

Zoe
檢舉此篇回覆
Lv1 貞貞

文章542