文章1

活動0

發表日期6月25日

2024-06-25

Make-up stylist 造型師:琪琪

Photographer 攝影師:童sir

Lighting 燈光師:皮皮

門市:Lillian

We were walking around in Bugis Junction and ended up with a trip to Taiwan a year later, one that we enjoyed so much we would do it all over again!

We had an amazing 3 days with Tiffany. All the staff were professional and made us feel comfortable. Starting off with selecting our gowns and suits, we felt super comfortable thanks to the hospitality and service! They let us browse through the gowns and even made recommendations which I definitely don’t regret following! I don’t remember their names though!

We then discussed locations with sir and he kindly recommended a route that catered to our needs. He also made us feel at ease immediately.

The next day, we did our photoshoot. 琪琪helped us create styles and looks that matched our outfits and locations. Throughout the day, she changed my hairstyles and each look was really beautiful! She also touched up our makeup as it was a hot and sweaty day. sir gave us clear instructions on how to pose and where to look as we are complete beginners in that aspect! It was not awkward at all and we had a lot of fun. 皮皮adjusted the lighting and at the same time, even helped us adjust our gowns and suits! The shoot took a full day but we were not tired, thanks to the team’s hard work and efforts. Their energy levels were always great and positive too!

On the third day, 皮皮helped us through the selection of photos and we took a long time to decide as the photos all turned out well.

Overall, we had a wonderful experience and may want to go back for a couple shoot again next time! Pre-wedding shoot with Tiffany-婚禮廠商評價Pre-wedding shoot with Tiffany-婚禮廠商評價Pre-wedding shoot with Tiffany-婚禮廠商評價Pre-wedding shoot with Tiffany-婚禮廠商評價

• 加入最愛

• 檢舉文章

• Line分享

• FB分享

vote
您覺得這篇文章...
  • 圖文豐富
  • 內容精簡
  • 無參考價值
  • 廣告操作文
感謝您,於veryWed分享您寶貴的經驗,送出前請詳閱以下條款: