• 未分類
  • 情報分享

板橋蘇菲雅

文章3

活動0

發表日期2009年10月6日

2009-10-06

Me and my husband highly recommend 板橋蘇菲雅 to everyone who wants to get their wedding picture in Taiwan. Their services are one of the best, me and my husband experiences. We started up talking with 毛姊 (sales & stylist) she helped us fulfill our needs and get the best advice when selecting the type of pictures we want. Me and my husband also highly recommend 彬哥 as a photographer, he is really experienced and patient and we loved almost all of the picture he took for us! Our initial package was 50 pictures and we selected 120 pictures in the end! His assistant 小熞 is one of the funniest guy and he helped in every way for us to take the best shots, and he helped us do the picture selections too! Another person that I would like to recommend is Tiffany, the awesome make-up artist who helped us on each style we wanted and she was quite professional on her duties when we were at the outdoor shooting. Overall, I would say that 板橋蘇菲雅 gave us the greatest experience from start to the end. I would definitely go again when my baby arrives for family pictures! Excellent place for your choice on wedding pictures!

Shang and Chi

• 加入最愛

• 檢舉文章

• Line分享

• FB分享

感謝您,於veryWed分享您寶貴的經驗,送出前請詳閱以下條款: