• 未分類

請問在美國如何買避孕藥與保險套?

文章242

活動0

發表日期2002年4月4日

2002-04-04
請問在美國如何買避孕藥與保險套?
六月結完婚後就要和老公去美國讀書了,打算吃避孕藥或保險套避孕(約五六年之內不能生孩子)。
1.是每次都需要醫師開處方簽才能買避孕藥嗎?看診一次約多少錢(有學生保險)?一次能拿多久的藥份?若無處方簽,哪裡能買得到避孕藥?會比較貴嗎?

2.保險套是要去學校健康中心拿?還是能去超市或藥店買?哪裡拿比較便宜?

3.不論避孕藥或保險套,美國買較便宜、方便還是要我從台灣帶過去較便宜、方便?
  • 加入最愛

• 檢舉文章

• Line分享

• FB分享

Lv1 FHL

文章4

活動0

發表日期2002年4月4日

Elaine11,
Sorry for writing in English, but I don't have Chinese word processing software.
1. You need to have a prescription to get birth control pills in the States. Majority of universities have their own health clinics, and it's not very expensive to see a doctor or a nurse practitioner if you're a student in the school. Unfortunately, the insurance most likely will not cover the expense of pills.
2. As I understand it, many university health clinics do sell condoms, but I don't know if it's cheaper comparing with drugstores. Just like Szuting said, you can get a pretty good deal from a shopping warehouse, such as Costco, or Sam's Club. You can also try Wal-Mart.
3. I don't know if it's cheaper to buy in Taiwan or in the States, but I think it's pretty easy to get both of them in the States. I'll suggest if you will be taking birth control pills, you probably will be better off to see a doctor here to obtain a prescription. After all, they won't let you refill or buy more even if you have a prescription from Taiwan.
Hope this helps!
檢舉此篇回覆

文章574

活動0

發表日期2002年4月5日

有些學校的健康中心有免費的散裝的保險套供學生取用,可是我個人是比較信任我自己買的。我覺得去Costco買大容量包裝的會比在一般超市來的便宜多。會不會比台灣便宜就不知道了。如果你先生願意用保險套最好啦,避孕又避病,你就不用吃藥啦,我聽說吃久了不易受孕喔。
檢舉此篇回覆
感謝您,於veryWed分享您寶貴的經驗,送出前請詳閱以下條款: