Jill
  • 加入最愛

• 檢舉文章

• Line分享

• FB分享

文章1580

活動0

發表日期2004年4月18日

你可以參考Global English的網站看看, 重點是你可以依自己的時間隨時上網學習.
三個w

globalenglish

com
檢舉此篇回覆

文章441

活動0

發表日期2004年4月19日

我男友剛到加拿大唸書的時候還沒有中文鍵盤,
我們聊天就是用英文,
他小學就到美國唸書了,
後來又去了加拿大,
所以我就會學到一些課本可能看不到的句子或是說法,
不過往往是他打英文我打中文,
因為我懶得背單字,所以只會看不會寫,
一打英文就會拼錯字被他嘲笑,
他都不知道因為他笑我,
害我得了英文恐懼症越來越不敢開口....
只要他在場我就絕口不講英文(因為我不想在他面前丟臉),
但是我自己出國時還不是硬著頭皮鬼扯也沒人笑我啊!!

現在他回台灣教書,
我要他用英文跟我聊天,
他竟然說"跟一個不會說英文的人說英文是一件很奇怪的事!!"
所以我的英文數十年來都在原地踏步,
我想我的巔峰就是在高三考大學的時候吧?
字懂得多又敢說....
現在大概都還給老師了!

雖然我研究所考試英文考了全系前三名,
同學都覺得我是因為放洋的男朋友的緣故,
其實並沒有,
我們平常都講國台語而已!!!!
不過閱讀速度會比以前快一點!

不過偷偷的跟大家說,
我的英文作業都是他幫我寫的,
只不過他中文爆爛,
幫我寫好我還得順一下句子,
免得錯字連篇被老師發現!

他回台灣還有另一個好處啦,
我要是看到英文說明書懶得看就問他寫什麼,
他會說"你看不懂上面寫的嗎?"
我就說了啊"我自己看要五分鐘,還不見得懂;你看只要30秒,當然是你告訴我寫什麼啊!!"
檢舉此篇回覆

文章8

活動0

發表日期2004年4月19日

Hi, I think the best way to upgrade your English is to listen and speak more. Yahoo Messager same as MSN or ICQ. All communication by typing English. However you can type Chinese, if your computer has Chinese input software. You can speak English by mic with each other. Sometimes, I think those ads. just want to earn more money. They will provide a English speaker to you, then you can speak English through internet with the guy, that's. It can't help too much for your English and also it is not clear for the pronounce. Listen to TV or radio is a best way. Good luck!
檢舉此篇回覆
Lv1 yaya74

文章650

活動0

發表日期2004年4月19日

Hi Jill and others who would like to improve their English, I would be more than happy to help you all. I have been living in the North America (US and Canada) for more than a decade. If you like, I can be your English online chatting partner. The only catch is that I am on the East coast, which is 11 hours later than your time. So you need to "find" me on Yahoo if you would like to chat with me. Just send a mail through the Verywed website if you are interested. It is totally free and a friendly gesture to you since I have been visiting Verywed for years.

I agree with Saxophone that other than chatting online, you still need to have more exposure to English-speakers. The best way would be watching English TV shows, then using what you learn from the show in your daily life, such as going to English-speaking restaurants or chatting online with English-speakers.

Hope it helps. Jean
檢舉此篇回覆

文章267

活動0

發表日期2004年4月20日

Thank you for your suggestions!
Actually I have try listening to radio for several years. Sometimes I'll spend about one hour everyday on listening English course on radio. Maybe I need to work hard!
檢舉此篇回覆

文章267

活動0

發表日期2004年4月20日

Moreover,
I find the hard one is writting in English and find the person who would like to speak in English with me.I don't want to spend so much money in the conversation cram school.
How to find the way or the free acess to speak in English?
檢舉此篇回覆
Lv1 yaya74

文章650

活動0

發表日期2004年4月20日

Hi Jill,
I am sorry that I cann't really anwser you the question on where to find someone to speak English with you in Taiwan. I haven't been back, i.e. Taiwan, for almost ten years. So I have no idea what is available in Taiwan. But I do believe there are many English speaker people walking around in the street.You just have to look for it. I do believe there is an English newspaper available in Taiwan. Perhaps you can grab a copy of it and see what's in the Classified section. You may find something there.

In regards to writing in English, I just want you to know that composition is not easy. People in English-speaking country are still learning it when they go to colleges. It takes time, practices and lots of reading. I don't think you can learn proper English in the chat room since people in chat room use lots of abbreviations and slangs, as well as inappropriate grammar.

Language is not something to learn by yourself because it is a tool of communication. Taking courses offered by English-speaking instructors will definitely help.

Let me know if there is anything else you need to know. Jean
檢舉此篇回覆

文章1

活動0

發表日期2014年6月15日

科目

英文口說 (英文聊天會話,英文面試口說)

希望待遇

650/hr

教師性別

女性

學歷

臺灣師範大學英語系 北一女中

聯絡方式

自我介紹

為公立學校正式英語教師,預計於六月底辭職成為專職線上口說家教。自然輕鬆生活化,可全英文。可自訂節數上課。

曾教授國中英文、高職外語科專業科目、普通高職英文、英檢高中級聽力課程、Advanced雜誌教學、莎士比亞全英文教學。亦曾擔任幼稚園、國小、國中、高中英文家教、台北市圖書館英語說故事志工。

檢舉此篇回覆
感謝您,於veryWed分享您寶貴的經驗,送出前請詳閱以下條款: