• 檢舉文章

• Line分享

• FB分享

Lv1 yaya74

文章650

活動0

發表日期2004年1月15日

Isabellac,

please chekc your mail box. I sent you some information that might be helpful to you.
Jean
檢舉此篇回覆

文章15

活動0

發表日期2004年1月15日

Jean,

I tried to visit this web site a couple of times, however, still fail.

Can you brief describe the procedure?
檢舉此篇回覆
Lv1 nikko

文章45

活動0

發表日期2004年1月16日

i did my in Santa Ana's court. Both of you need to bring ID ( passport) and birth certificate.
They will give you some kind of the receipt after
公證 but the official Marriage Lience will be mail to you afterward. I got my Marriage Lience within one month after filling. When you fill up the form in the court, make sure you check on the " confidantial" box otherwise they will ask you to do the Blood Testing ( I got this advise from my attoerny)....
hmmm....hope i answer your question...
nikko
檢舉此篇回覆
Lv1 soch

文章99

活動0

發表日期2004年1月16日

Isabellac:

寫信給你囉 請收信

Sophia
檢舉此篇回覆

文章135

活動0

發表日期2004年1月17日

1. You and the groom would need to visit a county record office for marriage license. Remember to bring your valid California ID with photos, ie. driver's license and social security card (if not citizen, a foreign passport is required) and $70 application fee
2. Schedule an appointment with the office for an open ceremony. (u can also do it elsewhere, ie. church) then bring the documents back to the country office again and they will mail you the marriage certificate after 4 to 6 weeks if all procedures has been completed.
檢舉此篇回覆
感謝您,於veryWed分享您寶貴的經驗,送出前請詳閱以下條款: