• 未分類
  • 未分類

Learn to Write your hurts in the Sand

文章62

活動0

發表日期2001年9月21日

2001-09-21
A story tells about two friends who were walking through a desert. At a specific point of the journey, they had an argument, and one friend slapped the other in the face. The one who got slapped, was feeling hurt inside. But he said anything and wrote in the sand: "TODAY, MY BEST FRIEND SLAPPED ME IN THE FACE".

They kept on walking, until they found an oasis, where they decided to take a bath. The one who was slapped earlier on, started to drown, and his friend saved him. When he recovered from his fright, he wrote on a stone: "TODAY MY BEST FRIEND SAVED MY LIFE".

The friend who saved and slapped his best friend, asked him, "Why, after I hurt you, you wrote in the sand, and now you write on a stone?"

He smiled and replied: "When a friend hurts us, we should write it down in sand, where the winds of forgiveness will blow and erase it away. When something Great happens, we should engrave it in stone, like the memory of the heart, where no wind can erase it."

Let us learn to write in the sand. Forgive & forget past unhappiness & hurts. Live happily, feel at ease and Treasure your friends. T h a n k y o u f o r b e i n g m y f r i e n d :)
  • 加入最愛

• 檢舉文章

• Line分享

• FB分享

感謝您,於veryWed分享您寶貴的經驗,送出前請詳閱以下條款: