• 婚紗攝影
  • 情報分享

Only You Wedding Studio .唯你婚紗 - I love it

Lv1 kyyu28

文章2

活動0

發表日期2018年2月5日

2018-02-05

Joseph and I chose Only You Wedding after reviewing their great prewedding photos online. We did not even think of checking on other prewedding photography/companies.  Only You Wedding was the one! :)

We took the prewedding photos at 淡水莊園 on December 30, 2017. We had a great experience working with the designer Erra, the makeup artist 芯媛, the photographer 小生 and 小生’s assistant 吉他. 

• Erra was very patient to me and helped me to select a white wedding dress and two cocktail dresses that suited my body type and skin colour. She was very professional. She selected those dresses for me among so many choices at the shop. She saved me a lot of time and energy; and I really liked those three dresses.  
  • 芯媛 did an awesome makeup and hair updo for me. She was very professional. I looked super pretty especially my eyes with the extended eyelashes and colour on the eye lids and brows. You can go to her Facebook and check out on her creative and professional makeup that she did for others. 
  • 小生 is such a professional photographer who always told us which angles and posts we should be doing to get the best effect on the photos. He is humorous who always made us laugh. He is very patient as well, because we never took these prewedding photos before. 
  • 吉他 always took good care of Joseph and myself making sure the light was great for the photoshoot and ensuring my dresses and Joseph’s suits looked great on the photos, especially there must be no ‘double chins’. 

All four of them from Only You Wedding provided excellent services to us and made us feel comfortable during the photoshoot. We highly recommend choosing Only You Wedding to take prewedding photos. 

• 加入最愛

• 檢舉文章

• Line分享

• FB分享

文章9841

活動0

發表日期2018年2月6日

親愛的會員您好:

感謝您對非常婚禮的支持與喜愛~

由於您的文章分類錯誤,
為了提升討論區的品質,
網管將您的文章依「違規文章分類管理條法」處理!

文章分類管理可以讓新人更準確地找到需要的資訊,
鼓勵您可以再重發一篇分類在正確的類別喔!

詳細閱讀文章規定之說明請參考以下網頁:
http://verywed.com/forum/expexch/3114657-1.html

veryWed小提醒:
如您發表有關“廠商推薦”的文章,請至”廠商評價“ 此分類撰寫喔!

感謝您的配合~
讓我們一起加油使討論區環境更加美好︿︿

veryWed客服部

檢舉此篇回覆
Lv1 kyyu28

文章2

活動0

發表日期2018年2月9日

Hi VeryWed,

Thanks so much for letting us know about the type of post! We will post it at the right type later.  

Cheers,

Kit 

檢舉此篇回覆
感謝您,於veryWed分享您寶貴的經驗,送出前請詳閱以下條款: