晶綻囍事 - Amazing Wedding

服務日期 2017-09-11 ~ 2017-09-12

文章1

活動0

發表日期2017年9月16日

2017-09-16
#大師級攝影#化妝技術佳#交件準時#技術很好
  • About us
    • We are a Taiwanese (bride) and American (groom) couple currently living in the US. We got married June 2017 but we were unable to have most of my Taiwanese family join us in the States, so we decided to have a wedding celebration in Taiwan as well.  There was a lot of leg work that needed to be done, and we are fortunate that my parents were able to find Amazing Wedding to help us out with everything we needed.  We were going to be in Taiwan for only two weeks, so we were working with a tight timeline.
  • Prior to photo shoot
    • Most of the communication was through my parents, but when we arrived, we felt very welcomed and that they were fully prepared. Trying on dresses was fun, and the staff was very knowledgeable and knew what would look good on my body type and complexion.  As a result, we didn’t spend too much time finding the right dresses, which was nice for our busy schedule.  My husband’s experience was similar for picking out his suits, and the tailor did an excellent job tailoring the suits to fit my husband (he is rather tall and skinny).  They offered us several upgrade options for our photo shoot, but did not push us to purchase them after we declined, which was nice.
  • Photo shoot
    • The day of our shoot was warm, but the professionalism of the photography crew was outstanding. They never made us feel rushed because they were uncomfortable in the heat, and the photographer often sat on the hot ground to get just the right angle for his shots.  I am not accustomed to the hot weather as much since living in the US.  The team had the air conditioning running in the car to keep me cool during outfit changes, and the beautician did an excellent job touching up my makeup the numerous times I needed it throughout the day.  They provided a very comfortable, roomy vehicle which was great for keeping us cool on the hot day, and fitting my large dresses.  We had a good selection of photo locations, and captured a lot of beautiful moments.  We don’t pose for pictures often, and the photographer was excellent at providing advice and cues to get the perfect pose.  The staff was fun and enjoyable to work with, so the day-long shoot went by quickly.
  • After shoot
    • Because we had a tight timeline and there was a risk of typhoon coming, they worked overtime to help us have everything done on time, which we were very impressed and thankful for. They worked with us to select the best pictures from our shoot, and asked our opinion the following day on their editing. They did a fantastic job removing blemishes and wrinkles, as well as random people that were in the shots.  We were very happy with how the pictures turned out and would highly recommend Amazing Wedding to local couples and couples from overseas alike!

Here are some of our favorite pictures from our shoot:

• 加入最愛

• 檢舉文章

• Line分享

• FB分享

vote
您覺得這篇文章...
  • 圖文豐富
  • 內容精簡
  • 無參考價值
  • 廣告操作文

文章420