• 廠商評價

超推!! 台中比堤婚紗

服務日期 2017-05-01 ~ 2017-05-14

文章1

活動0

發表日期2017年5月14日

2017-05-14
#大師級攝影#化妝技術佳#交件準時#技術很好

Great services n wedding photos. We loves it. I will recommand to others. 

I spent a long time researching and finally I decided to choose 台中比提婚紗

If you plan to get married or have other significant events in your life that you would like to have beautiful memories of, 台中比提婚紗 is your best bet -- A wedding photo company with a great photographer and teams that would do a good job for our life time memory.

Start from their host 欣玲 to introduce what kind of product and pricing they offer, their photographer 諺SIR and phtographer assistant 信宗 are both very professtional and funny to make the whole trip amazing and unforgettable, their make up artist妙姝, she is aweasome too with great skill to make me look gorgrous and the editor finished up the job based on my habit and prefer. My husband and I had a great time to work with them. It was a great trip.

If you are looking for a wedding photo company, you shall stop by and see if they get what you need. By the way, one more thing I want to mention, 比堤 have strong problem solved skill, even though the photographer i assignd was not feeling well on the day before my big day and had to take off, they assignd another great photographer for me right the way. There is no delay. I appriciated.

諺Sir,欣玲,信宗,妙姝,汎汎,你們好棒,我們玩的很開心。

• 加入最愛

• 檢舉文章

• Line分享

• FB分享

vote
您覺得這篇文章...
  • 圖文豐富
  • 內容精簡
  • 無參考價值
  • 廣告操作文
感謝您,於veryWed分享您寶貴的經驗,送出前請詳閱以下條款: