• 未分類
  • 未分類

迪司婚紗

文章1

活動0

發表日期2014年11月16日

2014-11-16

一个字:赞!

听说婚纱店通常推销都做得很响,但迪司没有任何推销,直接进入婚纱拍摄的讨论,非常专业哦!
透明的沟通,网路上配套里所有赠品没有额外收费。
3套婚纱礼服都可任挑不加费。
珞雅的造型太棒了!沟通了一些我想要的发型,加上她的意见和想法,临场就做出来了。换了3个不同的发型来配搭3套礼服,真的不容易。一直跟着确保我的头发都美美的。多亏珞雅,不然我都不知道怎么穿上婚纱呢!

白熊的摄影果然名不虚传。有非常多可爱及不一般的点子,把我们拍得好好!也利用了场景的不同角落,让照片增加了好多风景。
拍摄当天我们因为没有拍照经验,起初我们有点僵硬木头, 白熊以笑话跟幽默来让我们放轻松, 才拍得自然。
很感激白熊那么耐心的对待我们照片更改的要求! 

感谢迪司给了我们一生难忘的回忆!

(Translation)

1 word: Awesome!

we hear that bridal shops are usually very aggressively asking you to add more things to the package, but Di Si didn't do that & went straight to the shooting details instead.  very professional!

the transparent communication was very commendable.  and everything the package had shown on the website was all accurate without any extra charges.

any 3 gowns we chose had no extra charges.

Luoya's styling skills was great!  we communicated about some hairstyles i wanted, and with her opinions & ideas, she managed to do it on the spot.  there were 3 different hairstyles to go with the 3 gowns.  it really wasn't easy.  she also followed us along to ensure my hair remains pretty.  all thanks to her.  otherwise, i would not even know how to wear the gown!

White Bear's (bai xiong) photography skills is really reputable.  he has many cute & unusual ideas.  the pictures taken were really fantastic!  he also used many angles in the different places.

as we didn't have experience with such shooting, we were very stiff at the start.  but White Bear used jokes & humour to lighten us up & made the pictures taken very natural.

and we're grateful to White Bear for being so patient for all the picture editing requests!

Thank you di si for the memorable experience! 

• 加入最愛

• 檢舉文章

• Line分享

• FB分享

感謝您,於veryWed分享您寶貴的經驗,送出前請詳閱以下條款: