• 未分類
  • 未分類

H&J 婚紗照凱薩琳愛度經驗分享

文章16

活動0

發表日期2013年5月19日

2013-05-19

我和帥是倆的懶人對於結婚真的很懶. 

我們都在台北工作所以同事們結婚多半都是在台北所以我們對台北的婚紗公司還算有一點點的了解.

但是因為我們住桃園所以婚紗我們就想說在桃園就好了於是我很認真地找有關中壢地區的婚紗. 

看了很多間也列了3家要去看和比較. 第一家看得覺得還可以但是沒有讓我有想馬上下定感覺.凱薩琳愛度是我選的3家裡列的第2家.

一進去接待我的人就是戴姐. 親切的戴姐很細心的把拍婚紗和結婚的每一個環節都解釋得很清楚沒有任何灰色地帶.

我很喜歡這種感覺.他們不會亂答應更不會亂承諾,所有的東西包括價位都很透明,不用喊來喊去殺來殺去的. 這個對淤不擅長殺價的我算是好事.所以看到了第二間我就下定了.

簽定後戴姐在每一個環節都會提醒我和帥該做什麼和準備什麼這個讓我和帥覺得好貼心,懶人太適合這種服務了!! 

整個過程從挑婚紗到拍照到今天的挑片都很順利.

我的超強拍照團隊包含了鴻sir,小芳和阿妹老師

鴻sir拍照技術是沒話說的 小芳也超強的照片才剛拍他就可以知道我有沒閉/眨眼睛真的好厲害(我自己不知道我有閉/眨). 阿妹老師的造型技術更是不在話下.她把我畫的好自然,每一個造型和我的禮服都很搭.我很滿意

我們的婚紗照總算告一段落了.

現在就剩修片和校稿了

期待看到成品~~~~

凱薩琳愛度真的是一個很棒的婚紗公司 有興趣的人真的可以去看看!!!!!!

Me and my mister are 2 real lazy peeps, when we decided to get married we honestly didn't want to fuzz espcially with wedding pics.

We both work in Taipei most of our colleagues got married in Taipei so we have a general idea and understanding about the wedding photography company in Taipei.

But because we both live in Taoyuan so we wanted to find a wedding photography company located in Taoyuan as it would be more convenient for us.

I started looking on the internet for companies located specifically in Zhongli area, after much searching I listed 3 co's that we would visit and compare.

The firs company I went to was good in general but it didint give me that urge to want to book our wedding pictures with them. The second company we visited was 凱薩琳 I Do. 

The first person to approach us was 戴姐, she was very friendly and explained every aspect about the wedding pictures and the wedding in details thre was grey or unknown areas.

I loved the feeling of knowing exactly what is going to happen. They dont easy agree to things they cant do and they dont make any empty promises. Everything about 凱薩琳 I Do was transparent even their pricing.

There is no need to bargain or nego pricing this was ddefinately a plus for me because I am really bad at negotating prices. So I immediately signed with them. 

After signing the contract 戴姐 would always be there to assit and remind us of the next step of the process and this type of service was totally made for lazy bumbs like us.

The entire process from signing contract to picture taking and then to todays selection of picture went very smoothly. 

Our photography was the best match EVER, it included 鴻sir, 小芳 and 阿妹老師

鴻sir's picture tking skills was perfect, what amazed me about 小芳was she could tell immediately if I had blinked or if my eyes were closed (I didint even know if I had doe that or not)

阿妹老師's make-up and styling skills was so wonderfull. The make-up was so natural and my each style matched perfectly with my outfit. I was very pleased

Our wedding photography is almost done, now I just need to wait for the minor correction of the pics and confirm the layout of my wedding book.

I am so looking forward to seeing th completed product.

凱薩琳 I Do is really a great company with antastic service. For those who are intrested I really recommend that you check them out. 

• 加入最愛

• 檢舉文章

• Line分享

• FB分享

感謝您,於veryWed分享您寶貴的經驗,送出前請詳閱以下條款: