• 檢舉文章

• Line分享

• FB分享

文章182

活動0

發表日期2012年2月27日

我的快US$2萬

我沒買cuz I don't think it's woth it.

But if my Tiffany engagement ring is over $20000 then I will probably get it.

I have friends who buy insruance for their diamonds under $10000.

It's a personal choice.

檢舉此篇回覆

文章121

活動0

發表日期2012年2月27日

HW's sales有email給我們他家保險公司的information 如果有興趣再跟我說

不過我老公說他問過insurance company   

Agent said "It's not worth.

1.It's hard to proof.....you lost it.

2.By the time you lost it, the total premiums you paid probably can buy a new one."

前提是鑽戒快五萬 他都說買個鑲入牆式的保險箱就好

我是被要求天天戴 所以完全沒拿下來過 並且把婚戒當security ring

就是相反過來戴 先戴鑽戒再戴婚戒 這樣卡住

檢舉此篇回覆

文章100

活動0

發表日期2012年2月27日

還有一個方式,其實珠寶類的東西可以包在Home Insurance 裡面,你如果本來就有Home Insurance 的話就只需要跟保險公司update content value 就可以了。

檢舉此篇回覆
Lv1 AJ2012

文章16

活動0

發表日期2012年2月28日

謝謝水水們的分享~~

我想我應該不會去保險

實在太不划算了

檢舉此篇回覆

文章6

活動0

發表日期2012年3月15日

You can check out jewelrymutual.com , only takes 2 minutes to get a free quote over the web.

Jewelry insurance is not as expensive as most people think. For a ring in the $20k range, you are probably paying only $20USD/a month (with a $1k deductible). I have friends who are jewelry shop owners, insuring their buiness with Jewelry Mutual. Bluenile.com also offer insurance services through them, so I think they are creditable.

You can only add your jewelry to your home insurance policy if you are a home owner, and they will only cover up to $1K USD. Also, if you have a Tiffany's ring, post insurance company will not accept Tiffany's certification. They will request that you get your Tiffany's appraised by a certified gemologist and a submit the appraisal report. Appraisal can range from $150+ up, totally not worth it. Jewelry Mutual will accept Tiffany's report...

檢舉此篇回覆
感謝您,於veryWed分享您寶貴的經驗,送出前請詳閱以下條款: