• 未分類
  • 未分類

Wedding Photos in Taipei

文章2

活動0

發表日期2007年6月27日

2007-06-27
I want to take wedding photos in Taipei this Oct. I'm from Hong Kong. May I ask wht's the weather like in Oct?

Will there be "sunflowers" in Oct?

Pls kindly help as I need more information before I decide which company to join!!!

Thank you~~
  • 加入最愛

• 檢舉文章

• Line分享

• FB分享

Lv1 sulele

文章848

活動0

發表日期2007年6月27日

There will be no sunflowers in Oct, but the weather will be good. Sunshine, blue sky, no typhhons...

And it won't be hot as July and August.
Maybe you can choose to take sunset photos at the beach.
檢舉此篇回覆

文章1318

活動0

發表日期2007年6月27日

The weather in Oct. suppose same as HK.
Not to hot but

But I'm not sure if there will be sunflowers for you.

Suggest you can survey some of wedding company you would to go in website, and contact with them either email or phone call. But you should speed up your step to decide which wedding company you want. Most of company may have newly wed to select the dresses around 1 month ago before shooting.

> < Hope you can understand what I said in my poor English.
檢舉此篇回覆

文章2

活動0

發表日期2007年6月27日

Thank you so much for all of your comments.

I really hope that the weather is nice....even no sunflowers I'm hoping to take some photos in a flower field...

I want to ask here becos I heard that some companies will lie..so I want to make sure from here with all of you who have better idea in Taipei.
檢舉此篇回覆

文章1318

活動0

發表日期2007年6月27日

ho...ho..ho.... I did remember when I took the picture in early of Oct. just a few flowers to shoot but the weather is really nice for here.

I can reconmand the company-Catherine Wedding Photo Studio that I shot from here, the clerk-萱萱 is a good person and ability to serve the consumer.

You can refer my experience for wedding picture for your reference. ^^

http://verywed.com/evaluate/evaluate.php?evlID=21764
檢舉此篇回覆

文章53

活動0

發表日期2007年6月28日

Yeah, I would advise that you hurry up with your photography salon selection as well. Some of the more popular salons would've been booked already. Good luck and welcome to Taiwan!
檢舉此篇回覆
感謝您,於veryWed分享您寶貴的經驗,送出前請詳閱以下條款: